We know that some of you are new to the festival, and may have a few questions you'd like answered. While we are always happy to answer your questions when you arrive, this will help you get immediate resolution to some of our most Frequently Asked Questions about The Hatching Festival, Baby Break Out Dinners , Ticketing and Reservations as well as General Information. We look forward to seeing you at Gatorama!
Hatching Festival FAQ
Baby Break Out FAQ
Ticketing and Reservations FAQ
FARM RULES FOR A SAFE VISIT
- Gatorama is a real working alligator farm with tractors, livestock and heavy equipment moving within
- NO Outside Food or Drinks please beyond the back porch.
- Children MUST be supervised by an accompanying adult
- Please stay within designated public areas
- Shoes & Shirt Required - Closed toe shoes are recommended
- PLEASE, NO Climbing on walls or TREES. Adults should keep small children close—especially around the fishing hole.