Let’s face it, this is why you’re here! Make sure you reserve your egg for the date and time you would like to hatch. While we don’t REQUIRE you to reserve a spot, the reservation does guarantee there’s a baby waiting for you to celebrate their birthday. Here are the details.
If your family wants to hatch an egg
- We highly recommend that you reserve eggs by clicking this link and purchasing everything your family wants to do during the Hatching Festival.
- Egg Reservations INCLUDE your admission
- Child prices are only valid for those under 5′. If you’ve accidentally purchased the wrong ticket, we can fix it for you upon arrival (additional $10).
- We highly recommend that Gatorventures be purchased online (especially the 18+ activities) as we have a limited number of slots we can safely fill
If someone decides they DO NOT want to hatch an egg, but prefer to watch.
- A NO HATCH TICKET must be purchased. This ticket is for admission to Gatorama. If you have a hatching ticket, everyone in your party is allowed to watch the ticketed members of your party hatch their egg (they often make the BEST photographers).
- Talk them into hatching an egg. It really is the experience of a lifetime!